A real estate broker, real estate agent, or realtor is a person who represents real estate or real estate sellers or buyers. Although a broker can work independently, an agent typically operates to serve customers under a licensed broker.
Residential Property Agent services
- Evaluate lands or properties using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the prospective purchaser or seller.
- Visit and show a variety of sites and describe the features of the homes.
- Discuss the expense of maintaining a home and future upgrades with the client.
- Determine the best way to buy and analyze financial capital.
- Showcase lands that is up for residential purposes. Find out the acquisition goals and grow the lead book.
- Our specialized agent services also comprise of facilitate transactions for land acquisition.
Commercial Property agent services
The commercial real estate agent must provide the commercial purchaser with industry demographic analyses, environmental research, and considerably more financial analysis. In addition, commercial clients are concerned with the city, local statistics, and data relating to the location of the land, as well as the demographics of surrounding businesses and the population of the area. Most of the agents’ clients are companies who rely on the location of their firms where the immediate and surrounding population matches the products they sell or the services they provide.
Industrial Agent services
Considering agent services under industrial niche matches closely with the agents specialized in commercial properties. However, agents who work in industrial properties focus mainly on properties where large-scale industries or factories will go to establish. Unlike commercial property, agents working for industrial niches need to deal with large land mass and more approval.
Realestates.com.bd has a team of agents dedicated to working in industrial properties only. Their professional area includes commercial property listing, market valuation reporting, land and property inspections on behalf of the clients, etc.
- A bird dog is a real estate agent who constantly looks for underpriced properties to find them and market them to buyers.
- Thy act as field intelligent, searching, evaluating, listing and informing about properties to the investors.
- By providing pricing information and growing sales, bird dogs play an important role in the otherwise mysterious and ad hoc real estate industry.
- Over the past two decades, bird-dogging has gained popularity as individuals have increased the urge to flip houses or find rental properties.
- We deploy the best in the class bird dogging agents to seek for desirable properties.
Property leasing and selling agent
- Commercial Leasing Agents operate on behalf of the current landlord and communicate with the occupant to extend their existing lease. It triggers an option period, or lead to announce new leasing notice.
- They sell a tenant accommodations, or new building in the immediate area, a newly renovated building etc.
- A Commercial Leasing Agent can contact you to find out about your current real estate contract. There communication subject also include lease expires, current lease, future space needs, and other details. The data collected can be useful to an agent for future transactions.