Due diligence is a critical process in various aspects of business, finance, and law, serving…
We are looking for a qualified, responsible property manager to oversee and maintain our many properties. The responsibilities of this position include maintaining and caring for the property’s structures and grounds.
You will interact with tenants, staff members, contractors, and service providers frequently, therefore you must be a top-notch communicator.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Keep an eye out for any properties that fall under our purview.
- Make sure that all necessary maintenance is handled effectively.
- hiring and contracting personnel to repair or replace faulty infrastructure or equipment
- Spend money on beautification projects to increase the property’s charm and worth.
- Take on renovation projects to raise the property’s appeal and value.
- Keeping track of guests will guarantee strong customer relations.
- Observe and uphold leases and contracts.
- Assist in establishing and monitoring adherence to property rules and regulations.
- Manage and organize the workforce.
- To increase occupancy, develop marketing plans based on an evaluation of the property’s performance.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or a closely related field is advised.
- Both previous real estate work experience and managerial or supervisory experience are quite valuable.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (Excel, Outlook, Access, etc.)
- Knowledge of budgetary information.
- Excellent verbal and written communication abilities.
- Strong acquaintance with local property and real estate legislation.